Bespoke residential training events for aspiring, trainee and junior managers and for groups on management courses at university and college.
There are three key elements to these events:
- MANAGING PROJECTS/TASKS
- CREATING, MANAGING, WORKING IN AND MAINTAINING TEAMS
These intensive events use a combination of theory sessions, outdoor practical tasks and problem solving along with effective reviews to highlight key points. Experiential learning, peer-to-peer reviews and a DO-REVIEW-LEARN-APPLY cycle allow us to maximise benefits for participants and their employees.
Starting with short, sharp activities, we build over 2 days to a final, longer project that demands thorough planning, cooperation, coordination and organisation.
- An understanding and practical experience of the key principles of managing tasks
- An understanding and practical experience of working in and managing teams
- Insights into personal strengths and areas for development
- Self perception v group perception of self
- Increased self-confidence through participation
- Positive team and relationship building within the group
- An understanding of leadership syles and practical experience of leading tasks
All events are designed following extensive consultation to ensure that the content matches the desired outcomes.
We've run these types of event for Loughborough University, South Cheshire College, West Cheshire College, Manchester Metropolitan University and a range of busineses and organisations.