Special events, product launches and crucial meetings deserve equally special locations and experiences:
Example experiences for special events
- FINLAND Learn to ride a snowmobile, then ride through the glorious forests and frozen
lakes of Finland to an incredibleviewpoint overlooking the Russian border, where the
forests and frozen lakes of the Taiga stretch out in front as far as the eye can see. Cook
lunch in front of a roaring fire in a log cabin before returning in the unforgettable
twighlight through the famous 'blue hour'. Seeing the northern lights is also a possibility.
- HIGHLANDS Stay in a hunting lodge on the Reay Forest estate in Sutherland, ride in
an Argo ATV out to the wilderness and enjoy a spectacular hike, finishing with a
sensational trip back down the loch in the estate boat. The Sutherland scenery is
spectacular, with a unique combination of moor, mountain, lake and coast. Enjoying this
in the company of the local keepers (Gillies) is a wonderful experience. Highland
hospitality at it's very bestwith accommodation to match.
- ISLANDS Walk the mesmerising coast of the Isle of Muck, see seals, eagles and lots
more. Muck is a delightful island, one of the 'Small Isles' comprising Muck, Eigg and
Rhum. Staying in a luxurious hunting lodge overlooking Gallanach Bay provides a
wonderful base for enjoying the tranquility for which the island is famous. A de-stressing
- LAKE DISTRICT Walk to an ancient settlement and view the red deer herds of the Lake
District's Martindale. History, culture, wildlife and dramatic scenery. Great walking
country with hotels, country pubs and accommodation to match. Alternatively hike up
England's highest mountain with our entertaining local guides.
- GREENLAND For one of the ultimate outoodoor experiences, visit the glaciers, icecap
and spectacular mountains and fiords of southern Greenland - you won't find better
scenery anywhere in the world.
Ideas for meeting and conference locations offering the opportunity for enjoying the great outdoors - from conventional hotel to spectacular outdoor settings
- The Isle of Muck, overlooking the sea and with incredible views to Rhum
- The Reay Forest wilderness in northern Scotland, in a Westminster Estate hunting lodge
- A range of great hotels in spectacular settings throughout Europe
- A Lake District medieval hall
- A giant sea cave on the Isle of Jura
Simply contact us with your requirements and we'll respond with some brilliant ideas!